Friday, March 14, 2014

The Final Sweater Vest

What if knit was the past tense of knot? IS ANYONE ELSE CONFUSED? Because you say I knotted my shoes or whatever, but then like I knit the the sweater ((k)not that you knot a sweater, but they're pretty much the same word) but didn't like knit your shoelaces, you knotted them.... but you can knit your eyebrows together and it's present tense! What the heck is up with English? No me gusta. Espanol es mas mejor. De todo. Si, mucho.




Anyway, now that I've practiced my bad Spanish accent for the day, lettuce get on with the post!

Image Courtesy of World Community Cookbook
See what I did there? Thing is, it's really only clever if I somehow tie lettuce into the post, which I have no idea how to do. OMG I didn't even mean to do that! See the TIE? Like a KNOT? HAHAHAHA. I'm sorry. I crack myself up sometimes.

Image Courtesy of Wikipedia
Forgive me. I'm under the misimpression that I'm funny. I'm kind of a stupid jokes person. If you tell me a pun, I will probably roll around on the floor laughing. I just can't bear it!

Image Courtesy of PBS Kids
Tehehe. Okay, fine. I'll stop.

Image Courtesy of Barnet Eye Blog


Image Courtesy of Wikipedia

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You're welcome for making you listen to my bad jokes. Although TECHNICALLY

Image Courtesy of BESD
you could just leave right now, before I PULL

Image Courtesy of Unbounce
another FAST 

Image Courtesy of MemeCrunch
one.

Image Courtesy of Allen School

Okay, I'm done. Partially 

Image Courtesy of Kohn Music Store
because I can't think of one

Image Courtesy of Allen School
for 'done'.

The end. 

Anyway, that was kind of weird, huh. I don't really know what I'm doing. I figure now I have to actually write a little, since this is a writing blog, although I just put the post in a pages thing and it was alot (for those of you who read Hyperbole and a Half) of words. I was pretty proud.... Sorry, Mr. Parker. You're probably shaking your head at me right now.

Oh, quick apology: this is kinda awkward, but I kinda haven't posted in the last two weeks.... I'm gonna make a bunch of excuses for myself, but the truth is, I kinda forgot. Like, two weeks. In a row. *FACEPALM*

Image Courtesy of Imgfave
In my defense, I usually do my blog post on Fridays, and I was out of town the past two Fridays, all like, 'OMG Don't forget to do your blog!' and then Saturday morning happened and I was all like, 'SHOOT 

It's a sQuirt gun because I didn't want to google 'gun' on my school computer..... (Image Courtesy of  Saberforum)
I TOTALLY SPACED

Image Courtesy of Imgfave


IT!' 

Okay, apparently I wasn't done. I couldn't pass that up. But ya, that's kinda what happened with the whole not-doing my blog thing.

Oh, and if you noticed the capitalized Q in sQuirt gun up there? Kudos to you. You should be an editor. The reason it's there is because I wrote 'It's a' and then went over and logged in to powerschool, so my keyboard was on caps lock, and then I came back to this and wrote squirt and it was on caps lock, so I like backspaced and re-wrote it in normal lock, right? But the capitalized Q looked so cool and it was in such a cool font that I wanted to keep it and just wrote it in capitals again. There's my story for the day. I'm gonna tell it at parties. The problem is, the only parties I go to are my stuffed animal birthday parties. I know you're jealous. But really, they're parties. (Hah...gettit?)

Well anyway, this has kind of been a pointless post. I didn't really even have a theme, did I? Oh well.

Image Courtesy of Wikimedia
I just had so much fun with the whole stupid picture puns. I find myself to be quite hilarious. In fact, I've actually put on a few stand-up comedy shows. Yes, for my stuffed animals. Is that a problem?

Image Courtesy of Electronics Weekly
That kid definitely got an A. He's my fav. Except he's very unoriginal.

Anyway, I digress. (Heh there's that word again! (OMG It's that word again! POPULAR!))

Thanks for putting up with me. 

Image Courtesy of Strange Cosmos
If you got that, you're my new favorite. Anyway, ya. I'll see y'all later! Sorry for being weird and random and punny! Hasta luego!


4 comments:

  1. I don't even know what to say right now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading this after curfew in Lake Placid and I'm like cracking up and my roommate is like Ashley chill out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha funny smart funny punny thats punny i ranout of things to say lol laugh goood smart funny punny exclamation mark (thanks gavin)


    YLOOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. this might be my favorite thing ever.
    like...ever
    i read it in AP and kept showing your picture puns to Leah and now she's just sitting there shaking her head.
    thank you molly.
    you make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete