Friday, April 11, 2014

Blinking Scissors

OMYGOSH OMYGOSH OMYGOSH OMYGOSH GUESS WHAT!!!

IT'S BREAK!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'M SORRY I'M STILL IN SHIFT BUT I AM FREAKING OUT SO ROYALLY RIGHT NOW IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. I AM SO HAPPY!!!

Haha, whoops. I just realized that the caps lock button was on that whole time and the whole time I was pressing shift... #swag.

But seriously, I am beyond happy. Anyone who goes to our school is most likely beyond happy. It's been so long and so school and so homework and so blech.

But now we don't have school for a week!

Hello, television and sleep!

Image Courtesy of Polyvore


This is gonna be me allll week long.



Anyway, had to get that out of my system.

Recently, my friend Sydney did a blog on how to tell if you're a nerd. It was pretty wonderful. And I'm gonna kinda tangent off of that with the terrible problems that controlling nerds face. But seriously, go read her blog because it's super funny.

HOW TO MAKE A CONTROLLING NERD PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE

1) Make sure the blinkers on the two cars in front of you are just a fraction of a second apart so they blink at separate times like right off beat from one another. Oh. My. Gosh. I seriously feel like throwing a rock at a windshield when this happens. HEllo it's Ashley just decided to hijack Molly's laptop momentarily. Okay, it's me again...that was weird.

2) Maybe this is just for music nerds, but clap off the beat or when everyone's clapping along to a song just decide to clap when you're not supposed to clap and you can bet you'll find yourself staring at a very angry nerd.

3) Make it so nothing on their desktop is aligned or in folders.

4) When you're erasing the whiteboard, leave a tiny little portion of a line left and pretend not to notice it.

5) Put a grammatical error in a book by a revered author.

6)  Don't let them align their binders and such on their desk neatly. #English #Seventhgrade #CoughJulia.
Sorry Julia, but I'm gonna tell the story.
So Julia, a fellow nerd, was in my seventh grade English class, and she had her planner and her laptop and her supercool circle pencil bag from Germany lined up neatly. And we, being the nice, kind friends that we are, would always push them ever so slightly diagonally, or misalign the tables, and it was actually really funny because she'd freak out and make them pretty again and then we'd mess them up and she would look ready to slap one of us and so on and so forth. The end.

7) Crinkle one of their papers. Better yet, rip it. It works best if it's important, like a beautiful report's final draft.

8) Tilt something. Anything that should be nicely straight and aligned, just tilt it. It'll be fun.

9) Use scissors to cut something, especially if you're really bad at scissors, like you were one of those kids who trying to cut out the unicorn cut off its head or cut it all catty-wompus. Just cut it sideways.

10) I dunno, just make anything un-neat or not straight and you'll pretty much annoy a nerd. Not that that's a good thing, angry nerds can be very scary. (POET AND I DIDN'T KNOW IT! actually I kinda did I always say that...)

That was really short. I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm kind of just done with school right now, and this is super fun, but it kind of counts as school and I really just want to go watch Spiderman, so....

CIAO! HAPPY BREAK!



2 comments:

  1. I also remember that time in math in eighth grade when you hole punched my paper on the wrong side just to piss me off. Thanks bro ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so special :)

    ReplyDelete